Water soluble monodisperse nano cobaltosic oxide (Co3O4)
|Appearance||Dark brown powder|
|Crystalline Phase||Co3O4 crystal phase|
|Average Particle Size||20 nm|
|0.05‰ Aqueous Solution||Dark brown liquid|
|Co3O4 Content (drying)||98%|
1. MZT-Co1 is water-soluble with monodisperse size distribution, which increases the application field.
2. The product has small particle size (about 20 nm) with uniform distribution, large specific surface area, high surface activity, which meet the requirements of electronic grade powder materials, can be widely used in the field of electrical, chemical and alloy materials.
1. Used as colorant and pigment for glass and ceramics, cemented carbide.
2. Oxidants and catalysts in chemical industry.
3. Used in semiconductor industry, electronic ceramics, cathode materials for lithium ion batteries, magnetic materials, temperature and gas sensors.
Fig.1 The photos of MZT-Co1 and aqueous dispersion with different Co3O4 contents. It can be seen that the dispersion of MZT-Co1 is uniform with dark brown even at very low concentration (10 mg/L).
Fig.2 SEM image of MZT-Co1. It can be seen that the particle size of nano Co3O4 particles is uniform, and the particle size is about 20 nm.
Fig.3 XRD pattern of MZT-Co1, indicating a pure Co3O4 crystal phase with good crystallinity.
Fig.4 Photo images of MZT-Co1 solution with different content. It can be seen that the dispersion of MZT-Co1 is uniform with dark brown even at very low concentration (10 mg/L), showing strong coloring power.