Water soluble monodisperse anatase nano-TiO2 powder with higher photocatalytic activity
|Component||Nano Titanium Dioxide|
|Size / nm||3-5||5-15|
|Surface characteristics||Hydrophilic Property, Weak Acidity|
|Heavy metal (calculated by Pb) %||Undetected|
|Key Features||Ultrafine nanosizes, Higher photoactivity, Dispersed in water without aggregation, Long-term stability|
|Main purpose||Photocatalysis, Self-cleaning, Anti-bacteria and Sterilization, UV absorption|
1. The particle size of the product is about 5 nm, and could dispersed in the water within 10 seconds, and formed a stable water solution with light blue appearance.
2. The photocatalytic activity is about 10 times higher than that of commercial nano-TiO2, which can improve the photocatalytic performances and applications, such as Air Treatment, Water Purification, Antibacterial Disinfection, Self-Cleaning and so on.
3. Without organic additives, non-toxic.
Fig.1 XRD pattern of the TiO2 products, the main crystal phase is anatase.
Fig.2 TEM of the product after being dispersed in water and dried. It is confirmed that the particle size of the material is uniform and the monodisperse effect is good. The particle size of mzt-a01 is 3-5 nm; The particle diameter of mzt-a10 product is 5-15 nm
Fig.3 The process of TiO2 powder dispersed in water to form a stable solution with obviously Tyndall Effect.
Fig.4 Photo images of MZT-A1 solution with different content, water and P25 are used for comparison.
Fig.5 The photocatalytic activity of MZT-A1 and P25, using Rhodamine B as reactant. The higher photocatalytic activity improves applications of photocatalytic treatment of formaldehyde and other air pollutants, sterilization and self-cleaning.
Fig.6 The particle size test report of MZT-A1, the mainly size is in the range of 3 ~ 5 nm.
Product application advantages
- Ultrafine particles: 3 to 5 nm in size
- Super dispersion: monodisperse, non agglomerate
- Super high activity: 10 times higher
- Super long stable: stable for more than 3 years
- Ultrahigh transparency: weak visible light absorption
- No additives: safety and non-toxic
Main applications of the product
- Air pollution control: It is used for sterilization, disinfection and air pollution control because it is able to effectively remove formaldehyde, benzene series, TVOC, ammonia, automobile exhaust, nitric oxides and other pollutants.
- Photocatalyst purifier industry: Air purfier, industrial VOCs and exhaust treatment, water treatment and used for removal of formaldehyde, odor and industrial VOCs, as well as sterilization and disinfection.
- Preservative film industry: Inhibit the production of bacteria and molds and decompose ethylene and acetylene gas, so it is used for fruit and vegetable preservation, liquid culture and seed germination improvement.
- Coating and ink industry: The photocatalyst coating is used for bacteria resistance and bacteriostasis as well as removal of molds and formaldehyde.
- Self-cleaning industry: It is used for surface self-cleaning of photovoltaic panels, buildings, glass, outer walls and car body, not affecting the beauty and transparency and reducing the cleaning frequency.